Fully Furnished, in the heart of Calgary.
2 Bedroom Sub-Penthouse East
This City View executive rental is perfectly placed along the Bow River in downtown Calgary.
Enjoy the quiet and serene location of Riverfront in this beautiful sub-penthouse which overlooks the Bow River and surrounding parkland from the spacious balcony that runs the entire length of your suite. The open concept is ideal for entertaining.
This city-view executive suite offers a 30’ balcony; fully equipped with patio furniture. Enjoy the fully stocked kitchen. Add to that high ceilings and big windows and black out draperies in the master bedroom.
- Air Conditioned
- Cable & Telephone
- Carpet with Hardwood
- Crib (Available upon request)
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- High Speed Internet with WiFi
- Housekeeping Bi-Weekly
- Kitchen Island/Bar
- Meet Each Guest Upon Arrival
- Walk-in Closet
About the Location
Desirable Eau Claire location, (downtown) across the street from the Bow River and beautiful Prince’s Island Park! Take advantage of this Popular, convenient location within walking distance to the Bow River and adjoining pathway system; very close to major shopping mall in downtown Calgary, major office towers, restaurants, entertainment, trendy Kensington Village, and Eau Claire Market. Situated on a quiet street, with trees and greenery, and beautiful views of the Bow River.
Easy access to Crowchild Trail/ freeway to take on to south Calgary. Also can access Memorial Drive within 5 minutes to take one to the Deerfoot freeway to the south.
Building Address: 205 Riverfront Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 4V9, Canada
- Controlled Access
- Heated & Secure Underground Parking
- Bicycle Storage
- Sien Lok Park (2min walk)
- Plus15 (3min walk)
- Eau Claire Market (5min walk)
- Bow River Pathways (2min walk)
- Eau Claire YMCA (8min walk)
- Cafe Blanca (2min walk)
- Garage Sports Bar (4min walk)
- JOEY Eau Claire Restaurant (5min walk)
- LTR (10min walk)
- Stephen Avenue (13min walk)
- Starbucks (10 minute walk)
- CORE Shopping Centre (12 minute walk)